Planning and mobilizing acts of civil disobedience. Travel not included.
- Organize rallies, protests, marches, and other acts of civil disobedience;
- Create campaigns, petitions, surveys, and open letters;
- Research, data collection, and analysis;
- Meet with key community stakeholders, political leaders, and actors;
- Connect a faith-based abolitionist coalition and national network for impact;
- Rooted presence as a solidarity partner with local community.
After making the purchase, please email email@example.com to provide more details about the nature of your request.