Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging
We help organizations identify solutions that align with abolitionist principles and DEI strategies to further organizational mission, values, and goals. We apply our 5C virtues—Compassion, Creativity, Care, Courage, and Community—to build curricula and trainings that emphasize the importance of building an organizational culture to create deep belonging reflective of the people who are tasked with carrying out operational and strategic deliverables, as well as the constituents who benefit from these services.
We deliver the following services using a three-phase system’s approach:
- Organizational Audit, including evaluation of policies and procedures
- Climate Assessment, including how the mission and values relate to human resources and workplace hiring, attrition, promotion, discipline, and termination.
- Listening Sessions, including surveying stakeholders at key levels of the organization, internally and externally.
- Trainings and Workshops for C-Suite, executive, management, and employees.
- Solution-Based Implementation to advance mission and strategic goals, as well as translate values to enrich internal programs and external products.
- Evaluation Matrix for becoming and maintaining certification as an abolitionist sanctuary.